Last Modified : August 19th, 2020
We greatly respect your privacy and personal information, so we only save the information we need and will ensure that it is saved as securely as possible, is up-to-date, and is relevant to you. Here’s why we need it and how we use it.
How we use your name & contact details and why
a. To deliver your purchases to you. When you make a purchase, we require your name and contact details so we can make the delivery, we save this information so that we know who has made a purchase from us.
b. For your customer account. When you create a customer account with us, we save your name and contact details so that we know who has made a purchase from us.
c. To contact you about our current promotions and offers via email. When you sign up to our newsletter, we save your name and contact details so that we can send our unique offers and promotions to you.
How we use your card details & billing information and why
To take payments and give refunds. When you make a purchase or are refunded, we will use your card information.
How we use your order history & saved items and why
a. To make it easier to buy from Longsea. When you add an item to the cart, you can go back to it later to make your purchase using your saved items.
b. To check whether your order has been delivered and to process returns. This information is needed to properly manage your orders and returns.
Your rights relating to your personal information
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this in order to learn more about our valued customers.If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.